03 Jul We’re Hiring! React.JS developer needed for our Dublin office
We are looking for Front End developer who understands React.js and its associated technologies inside out, to help us enhance and improve our Mall X Contextual Commerce platform. You will be working on a number of solutions, from Xbox One to mobile that allow customers to buy contextually relevant products in a couple of clicks, no matter where they are.
You will be working full time with us, in our office in Dublin and should be passionate about UX best practices and creating the simplest most efficient path to purchase when crafting a user journey.
We’re a small but growing tech company based in Dublin with big ambitions to build the world’s largest distributed commerce network that enables native checkouts inside any app, game, website or even physical locations. Right now we are live on Xbox One to 20 million US based users and have just released our Mall X platform, that can turn any app, game or website into an eCommerce enabled contextual commerce application.
We are looking for a React.JS expert to help further develop our capabilities with the front end development of our app across multiple devices.
You can see The Mall X overview here – www.themallx.com
What will the job look like?
- Your primary responsibility will be the development of our Mall X platform and integrating it with new partners apps, games and sites
- Implementing UI designs for the client-side web applications, based on a React.js framework and using in HTML/CSS/JS(jQuery)
- Making the web app responsive for all screen sizes
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of our UI/UX designs
- Optimization of our application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaboration with other team members both in the office and on our remote development team.
- Interacting with clients and partners to architect custom solutions